K-feldspar beneficiation line process
K-feldspar beneficiation process are as follows :
1. Broken : First large stone is crushed by jaw crusher.
2. Milling : The crushed stone milled with a ball mill.
3. Wash mud : 20-200 mesh powder material sent into the spiral chute, for sorting separation and sort sediment ;
4. Sorting : After sorting the materials into the shaker to remove sediment , wash out ferric oxide ;
5. Concentration : Material removed ferric oxide into the strong magnetic separation machine for selection,
Select iron, mica material , then the material into ordinary magnetic separator for sorting again;
Note: Currently, the use of magnetic separator to remove iron from K-feldspar is not suitable for all feldspar mine, currently the flotation process has been widely used.
6. Purification : Through gravity separation and general election, materials into high-frequency vibration sieve, excluding ferric oxide and ferroferric oxide, then get potassium feldspar powder.
7. Concentrates acid : Sulfuric acid as the acid agent, the blending amount of the concentration of iron and potassium feldspar powder acid , sulfuric acid concentration is determined in the case of iron powder and the amount of the feldspar proportional to the weight of Sulfuric acid was added , the acid completely get rid of ferric oxide and iron oxide , ferrous sulfate solution was separated to obtain potassium feldspar powder ;
8. Feldspar powder sieving : Feldspar powder into the 20-200 mesh sieve , sieve underflow iron content is less than 0.24% of the finished product .
The following are the installing K-feldspar beneficiation equipment pictures :